- RestJava looks for chosen anomalies in the analysed source code.
- Anomalies are infringements against the programming standards.
(e.g. incorrect statement format, too deep nestings, incorrect naming convention etc.)
- RestJava is able to find, classify and indicate these anomalies.
- The anomaly information is available either in the form of tree or table.
- The tree can be organized by anomaly type or by file structure.
(with source code synchronization).
Organized by anomaly type:
(all files having the "Too long line" anomaly are listed)
Organized by files:
(all anomalies in the "BevelArrowIcon.java" file are listed)
A detailed anomaly description is available in the RestJava Online Help.